Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scraptacular Sunday Challenge


Good morning and happy Sunday! It's time for another round of challenges over at Scraptacular Sunday Challenge. This week the challenge is to use Pink, Green and Brown: use any variation of these three colors to create your projects.

I decided to make this candy jar for my Mom. I am going to fill it with her favorite candy which is jordan almonds. The DP I used was supplied by our own design team member Donna.

I hope you'll join us this week for our color challenge. We have an awesome prize for the winner. So go check it all out at Scraptacular Sunday Challenge.

post signature

8 comments:

joey said...

Hiya hunny, your Mum will love this, I love all those ribbons. Joey.x

Pascale said...

Gorgeous candy jar I am sure your mum will adore it! Hugs Pascale

Crafting Joanne said...

Wonderfully decorated candy jar Kristin, bet your mum will love it.

Joanne x

Liza said...

Gorgeous jar Kristin, I'm sure your mum will love it.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love your jar. So cute! I especially love all that ribbon. I hope you get a doily punch soon:)

Line said...

What a fabulous chocolatejar Kristin!
I'm sure your mum will love it! Great sentiment btw, can you tell me where it's from?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Line

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.