Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh for the love of chocolate!



Hi and happy Sunday! This week over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge the theme is "Oh for the love of Chocolate!" Your project must include some form of chocolate for this weeks challenge. SSC is offering a fabulous prize from Die Cut Dreams so be sure to join in! Our DT has created the cutest creations for this challenge. You HAVE to check them out.

Joanne joey Janneke Carly Nikki Donna Liza Paula Dee Line Priscilla Jilly

My chocolate project was created for 2 girls I babysit for at Faith Formation classes. They are both in Kindergarten so I thought the heart shape purses using my cricut would be perfect. I am so excited to give them their special little purses for our last class before summer begins.

DP= Stampin Up SAB hostess set
Ink= Stampin Up Sahara Sand
Extras= Window sheets, ribbon, twine, and of course chocolate! ~:0)

Thanks for stopping by. And I wish you a fabulous day!

post signature

7 comments:

Liza said...

Hi Kristin, these little heart shaped bags are so sweet, excuse the pun! Perfect for choccies.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

OH these are sooo cute! Those girls are gonna LOVE you! Reese cups are my FAV! Yummo!

Donna said...

What cute little heart shaped bags you've created Kristin, I bet those two girls will just love them, what a neat idea.
hugs
Donna

lindal said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I love your heart boxes. What cartage did you use? I have a cricut too. I bet the little girls were very happy.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.