Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's Mojo Monday Time!


I know it's Sunday and I am posting this challenge late in the week... but I am so happy to be able to join in on one of my favorite challenges... Mojo Monday! Work as you know has been taking over my whole life lately and it makes me happy to be able to do a Mojo Monday sketch again. *Big Smiles* This is a birthday card for my SIL. I finally got to use my new paper from SU and I am luvin it! What a bright and cheery line of paper. Welp I am off to get ready for work tomorrow. Play time is done. Thank you so much for your continued support of my blog. I love all of my lil followers. *Big Hugs*

Paper= CS (SU chocolate chip, regal rose, pumpkin pie) DP (SU sweet always)
Stamp= SU (celebrations, party hearty)
Ink= SU (regal rose, pumpkin pie)
Ribbon= SU (pumpkin pie)
Extras= dimentionals, nestabilities

post signature

6 comments:

Steph said...

beautiful card. Love the paper and the colors. I'm so glad you got some stamping time in. I need to get ready for work too.

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Wuch a fun card! I love those colors; glad you got a chance to play!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Your mojo is soo cute. I'm glad you got to take some time away from work to stamp. All work is NO FUN:(

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is darling. Love the fun colors and papers you chose. Thanks for playing! :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.