Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Boy Tin























Oh what a fun project this was! I LUV making these tins for friends and family. This one is for a good friend of mine. She just had a baby boy named Jake. I think she's going to love it. Or I *hope* she does. This tin is to keep the entire 1st year of memories. For each month there is a decorated card for a picture and another decorated card to jot down things we Moms don't want to forget. It makes the best shower gift. I gave a baby girl one away and it was the hit of the shower. It was passed around to everyone! I now sell them. It took me 2 weeks to make this one only due to my work schedule. When I am not working it takes me a week. So what do ya think?

Materials: The entire K&Co Baby Boy line (3Ds, paper, stickers, ribbon, die cuts, buttons) SU(hostess SAB paper, real red CS, bashful blue CS&DSP, certainly celery CS&DSP, so saffron CS&DSP, bashful blue ribbon, certainly celery ribbon, twine, Stamps (MFT, SU) Nestabilities, dimentionals.

Thanks for letting me share my project. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

post signature

8 comments:

Hi!.. my name is Brenda aka iowagean said...

Is this ever a cute project!.. Your friend is going to absolutly LOVE IT!.. What a great gift.. You are such a special friend!.. {{hugs}} to you..

Liza said...

OMG, this is absolutely amazing Kristin! I'm not suprized your last one was such a hit and I'm sure your friend will love this.... I do!!!

Liza x

Kimberly said...

Wow this is just a wonderful gift to give new parents! :) I love it! Thanks so much for sharing! Where do you get that cute tin?

Kristyn said...

Kristin this is just so AWESOME! What a gorgeous, practical and fun alternative to a baby book. This is such a great gift, I'm sure your friend will love it :-)

Kimberly said...

I am working on making one of these tins :) I just love this idea! What did you use to make the tabs on this?

living life said...

this is adorable! where did you get all the journaling lines with the brackets? they are sooo cute! can you let me know!! leslie.piaskowski@gmail.com! Thanks :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.