Thursday, April 2, 2009

Your smile



Hello! The weekend is almost here... Yippee! Tomorrow is jeans day at work and I am washing a load right now so I can wear my favorite pair. I'd love to wear a sweatshirt with them but that's probably a little too comfortable! LOL Well here is another card by me. I have been wanting to use this stamp set from Verve since I got it about a month ago. I worked off of a sketch given to me by a friend. And that is who I am giving the card to. Isn't that star stamp adorbale? If you have yet to own a set of Verve stamps you are missing out! They are fabulous and among my favorites as you all know! LOL I wish I could buy them all. I wish you all a wonderful weekend and thank you for all of your sweet compliments. They truly make my day. ~:0)

Paper = SU!
Ribbon = SU!
Brads & other hardware = from my stash
Stamps = Verve

post signature

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.