Saturday, April 11, 2009

TECC Sketch Challenge


Hi everybody! I ran across this sketch today while blog hopping and had to give it a go. As an added bonus there is a give~a~way to one lucky winner who completes the sketch. Go check it out over at http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com Birthday cards are always in demand. And cupcakes and birthdays just go together if you ask me. You know I also love to bake and decorate cupcakes. Aren't they just little pieces of heaven? Yummmmmm

post signature

5 comments:

Liza said...

This is such a sweet card, I love the soft colours you have used.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Yummy card! I love how you made the candle tilt. Cupcakes and bdays definitely go together and everything on this card goes together perfectly.....I'm hungry now:)

itsabrt said...

What an amazing card, your layering is great and I love your colors! BR-T

Crafting Joanne said...

This is gorgeous Kristin, love the colours you've used, they work so well together.

Joanne x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.