Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge


Good morning and Happy Easter! I hope the bunny was good to all of you. We woke to a lovely morning filled with all kinds of baked goods, juice, and coffee. Yummmm Today we will be celebrating the holiday with my family at my sisters house. There will be an egg hunt, chickie races, awesome food, and lots of love to go around. I can't wait for the festivities to begin!

Today is also Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #2. Which is “This is for the Birds!” You must include at least one bird on your project. Well... just say bird and a picture of Verve's bird stamps come to my mind. I absolutely LOVE these stamps. They are so fun to work with. Birthday cards are always in demand so I used Verve's Birthday Birdies stamp. And built the card around it. I hope I was able to be of some inspiration for this wonderful challenge.

Patterned Paper = American Traditions
Card Stock = SU Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ribbon = SU
Ink= SU Baja Breeze
Stamp = Verve
Extras = Nestabilities, dimentionals, corner punch, small hole punch, silver stickels, twine

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

11 comments:

Donna said...

Great card Kristin, love the bird stamp, and your color combo, very spring like. have a wonderful Easter
Hugs
Donna

Carly Robertson said...

Oh this is so pretty Kristin! I love the layers and colors. Everythings works so well together.
Happy Easter!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love the colors, the way you popped up the hat and wing. I also love the details of the stickles. Beautiful work!

Maggie Bob said...

Your bird is so sweet and the card is adorable!

Thanks for your comments on my card.

xx

Liza said...

Lovely colourful card Kristin. I hope you had a fabulous, fun day yesterday.

Liza x

joey said...

Hiya, this is so pretty, I love the layout and colours on this. Joey.xxx

Artyjen said...

What a fun card and great colours too. Thanks for popping in and your comment. Enjoyed playing this week even if it was a bit late in the week to post!!!
xoxo

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.