Thursday, April 16, 2009





Spring is here! We are forcasted to have 67 and 70 degree weather here over the next few days. Whooo Hooo!! I am really enjoying these new sale~ a~bration papers from SU. I was doing so much brown before I got these. And they just brighten up my studio every time I use the paper. Also I am doing much simpler cards lately. Taking up only an hour to make start to finish rather than the normal 3 - 3 1/2. There's something refreshing about that! hehehehe Anyway here are two of my spring cards. Hope you have a wonderful day!

All product is SU.

post signature

5 comments:

helen said...

fabulous cards i love those fresh spring colours, thank you for visiting and leaving a lovely comment on my blog
hugs
helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this card is very pretty I love the colour combo, the image and your layout the card has quite a serene feel to it, love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Crafting Joanne said...

These are beautiful Kristin, and feel so very spring like.

Joanne x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love BOTH of your cards. You are doing fabulous with that paper. You've inspired me to give it a try. I seem to be stuck with it. Thanks for the inspiration:)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.