Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paper Baby Shoes


Hello everybody and welcome to all of the new visitors hopping over from the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog. The challenge for this week is themed "New Beginnings". Which is very fitting since our blog is having it's grand opening today. If you have yet to visit the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog be sure to check it out. You wont want to miss a thing today as we are giving away wonderful blog candy all day long!

As soon as I was told the theme for this week was new beginnings, I immediately thought about a pattern I had seen awhile back on how to make these adorable paper baby shoes. Wouldn't they be the cutest table decoration for a baby shower? Or attached to your gift? Just by changing the paper and little embellishments you can change the entire look of each shoe. And they are so easy and fun to make too!

Just incase some of you are wondering on how to get your hands on that pattern ... I will share the link with you all. Get the pattern and instructions HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful week ahead.

post signature

21 comments:

Alisha said...

These shoes are just adorable! Would make great centerpieces for a shower!

Alisha

Nikki Schmaltz said...

great job on the challenge Kristin. Love these shoes. Makes me wish I had tiny feet;)

Liza said...

These are so cute Kristin, and they are ideal centrepieces.

Liza x

Sue said...

Wow i luv these, what a beautiful gift to send for new baby, i wouldn't know where to start, beautiful work, sue.x

Rachel Bleich said...

Adorable shoes and yes they would make perfect baby shower decorations. Thanks for sharing!

kespcs said...

Oh, I just have to make these booties! Perfect for a baby shower favor!

Thanks,
Karen

Jerusha said...

Kristin, as always you blow me away with your talent! I am looking forward to taking part in the challenges on the new blog. Exciting!! Can't wait to see what you and your DT friends have in store for us!

Kimi said...

These are adorable. My niece is going to be giving birth to a baby girl in May. I'll have to lift your idea & use them on the gift I give her.

I love your blog.

Hugs, Kimi

Danielle Richard said...

Those shoes are adorable. Thanks for putting the link for the pattern!!
Danielle

Karen Lee said...

Oh my gosh.....these are adorable!! I'll have to go check out the pattern. Thanks for sharing it!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

redsmomma said...

Ive always loved these little shoes and have been dying to make them! thank you for the inspiration! You did a wonderful job!
~anna

joey said...

Hiya Kristin, these are super cute shoes! adorable. Joey.x

Callie said...

These are so cute. They would be really fun to make for a baby shower! Thanks for sharing your project!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.