Monday, April 6, 2009

Mojo Monday


Have you seen the Mojo Monday sketch this week? It's such a fun design that I just had to use my new SU hostess papers that are so bright and cheery. Looking at the pink color it screams birthday to me. So that's how this card came together. It's not as detailed as my regular cards. But it was nice to finish in 1 1/2 hours rather than 3. LOL

Hope you have a great week! And thanks for coming by.

Paper = SU hostess series, certainly celery, so saffron
Ribbon = SU hostess so saffron
Stamps = Verve
Brads = My stash

post signature

11 comments:

Carly Robertson said...

What a fun card! I just love the colors and the DP you used. Wonderful images too! Great card.

Paul said...

Wonderful work – a great colour scheme and justice made to the sketch. I struggled with this week’s but you obviously didn’t!!!
TFS
Paul

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh what a fun card! I love the images and colors you chose. Thanks for playing! :)

Priscilla said...

What a festive card...great job with the sketch. I just love blog hopping..I get so many great ideas!! :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.