Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Miss you a Latte'


Good morning! Thanks for poping in to see me. I have a new creation to show you. It's a coffee inspired card. I've never used this stamp before and it came in handy for this card. I am giving this to my sister. We have both started working recently. We used to both be SAHM's and I miss our mornings of chatting over a few cups of coffee. And I just wanted to tell her that. What better way to say it with a coffe inspired card, right?

This is an entire SU creation. Just email me if you want to know more details. Gotta run to work! ~:0)

post signature

10 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

I love this card! It's totally "me"! Simple, bright, cheery and caffinated! Love it!

Debs said...

Great card, you must stay in touch with your sister, they are so precious, no one knows you like a sister,
Hugs Debs

Jerusha said...

I love that you stay in touch with your sister, I do with mine too. She is awesome. I am sure your sister will love this card!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card luv the freshness to it, great colours, sue.x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love the colors you chose. Cute card! I'm jealous that you used to spend mornings together with your sister. Mine lives 9 hours away. Cherish those moments ok?

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.