Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LOVE



My sisters Anniversary is this month. And there is a color challenge over at SB.com. Combine the two and whola' here's the card I made. The challenge colors were black, green, and pink. Don't they look great together? I just love color challenges!

How's your week going so far? Mine is so so busy at work that for the past 2 nights I have stayed up for a little "me" time and made cards. It's really helped ease the stress.

Thanks for stopping by to see me. Hope you have a great day!

Paper= SU sale~a~bration set, certainly celery, pink pirouette
Ribbon= SU sale~a~bration
Stamp= SU sale~a~bration
Extras= eyelets, nestabilites, dimentionals, making memories love stamp

post signature

4 comments:

Carly Robertson said...

Your sister will love the card! It's beautiful!
Hope you get more 'me' time tonight as well.
Hugs,
Carly

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I just love, love, love this card...there is nothing more to say:)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.