Sunday, April 12, 2009

i {heart} 2 stamp challenge



Hi! I found a new challenge tonight over at i{heart} 2 stamp. This is the first time I have joined in one of the challenges there. I saw this sketch and HAD to give it a try. I love the tricky ones and ones that make me think a little more about my project. The look is exactly what I was going for. I'd love to hear your comments on it.

DP = SU sale~a~bration paper
Cardstock = SU certainly celery, so saffron, bashful blue, sahara sand, very vanilla
Stamps = SU
Extras = Twine, dimentionals, nestabilities, eyelets, tag made from my cuttlebug die

Thanks so much for stopping by. Wishes for a great day!

post signature

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love this! I especially like the twine on the tag and the sponging around the circles. I ended up doing squares and circles on my card too, but before I saw yours! Great minds :). I wanted to really challenge myself, so I didn't look at any of the other cards until mine was finished and uploaded. I was afraid I'd stifle my own creativity by getting ideas from everyone elese. I love the design you came up with, it's so beautiful.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.