Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday!












Hi and happy Saturday! I needed a quick gift today for my friends daughter. Today is her 13th birthday and we are celebrating by staying in a hotel tonight just all the girls. I am going to keep her mom, my friend, company in our room. While the girls celebrate in theirs with pizza, movies, games, and swimming of course! I adore altering these little candy tins. They make the perfect gift card holder. And don't take long to put together. Paired with a sweet card and whola' the perfect gift. I wonder if I am going to get any sleep tonight! LOL

All product is SU except the prima flowers.

Thanks for stopping by. Wishes for a great day!

post signature

18 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is a great box. I love your colors and attention to all the details.

lilacanglia said...

thats sure is a present she will be happy to receive,
its super,
hugs
Angie

clare said...

whata gorgeous creation so love the colours.
and also your creation SCS is totaly goreous as well
TFS clarex

helen said...

wow this is so beautiful, have a great time at the hotel
hugs
helen x

scotspanda said...

oh wow I bet any 13 year old would love a tin like this!! Great colours and style, FAB

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Nicola said...

Hi Kristin,
Fabby card, sorry I am unable to comment on your fab card which you designed for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge- link appears to have been broken. -x-

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

Just stopping by to say hi and congrats on making the Stamptacular Challenge Blog DT

Carisa said...

that is a really pretty gift - very feminine for a young lady!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.