Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter






I made these bag toppers today for my niece & nephews Easter gifts. They were super fun to make. It would have been great to fill them with cutesy candy that matched, but I stuck to their favorites. Which they will love. I can't wait to give it to them!

Our Easter plans are to spend it with family. I am fortunate enough to have most of my family members from both sides close by. So we are all getting together to celebrate with great food, egg hunt, chickie races, and the ones we love most. Should be a perfect day! ~:0)

Happy Easter to all of you!

post signature

1 comments:

Liza said...

These bag toppers are great, I really enjoy making them too.

Liza x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.