Thursday, April 23, 2009

For my MIL


Hello! I was able to stay up late last night and make this card because I have today off! Whooo Hooo I recently got a package full of stuff that I ordered from MFT and I've been waiting patiently to get my hands on it all. How fun it is to play with new supplies! The colors and patterns in this MFT Summer Paper Pack are just incredible. I know it's not summer yet but I just couldn't resist the fun colors and patterns in this pack. Infact we are only just seeing the first glimpse of spring here in the Chicagoland area. Today it is supposed to get up to 70 with plenty of sunshine. I hope the weather is nice where you are at too. Ok so onto the card...

This card was made for my MIL for Mothers Day. I am so excited to share this card with you because it has so much new product for me. This is the first time I have ever used an MFT stamp as well as MFT paper. And I have to say ... bravo! This stuff is excellent quality. And so fun to work with. I really like how the scallops at the bottom came out. It was a last minute decision to use black as an accent. And I am so glad I did.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Paper= MFT Summer Paper Pack, SU So Sffron, SU Basic Black
Stamp= MFT
Ink= SU Real Red
Ribbon= SU So Saffron

Extras= Nestabilities, Dimentionals, Gems, Su Water Color Crayons

post signature

2 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Kirsten, this is lovely love the image, I just love new goodies! your mil will love this. Joey.x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.