Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter



This Easter greeting is a little late and I hope it arrives at my in laws in time. This card I made for my son to give his Grandma & Grandpa for Easter. I finally got my swiss dots folder. Whoo Hoo I have been wanting it ... forever. And I couldn't wait to use it on something ... anything... just give me those dots! The ribbon is new as is the border punch. The little rabbit I cut out using my cricut and the new arrival cart. I do not own 1 Easter stamp. So I thought this little rabbit would do the trick.

This is a perfect opportunity to wish all of you a blessed Easter. I hope you are able to spend it with those you love most.

Paper = SU
Ribbon = SU
Extras = Nestabilities, swiss dots, SU border punch, dimentionals

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.