Saturday, April 25, 2009

Congratulations!


This is just a very simple card I made to congratulate the winner of my sponsored prize over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Our weather is a little crazy right now and doesn't know what it wants to do. We go from 80's to 40's with severe storms. It's nuts. You never know what to wear anymore! I hope you have sunshine where you are.

Paper= CS (SU Kraft, So Saffron) DP (SU SAB)
Stamp= SU SAB set
Ink= SU Chocolate Chip
Extras= nestabilities, dimentionals, SU flower punch, SU hardware, SU border punch, SU ticket corner punch, ribbon (from my stash)

Thanks for taking a peek!

post signature

4 comments:

Crafting Joanne said...

Simple but so very pretty Kristin, wonderful layout.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Joanne x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.