Monday, March 30, 2009

So Happy!


Hi Guys! I have finally found some time to create. Yay!! To get my mojo going I went to where else but ... Mojo Monday for their sketch of the week! This sketch was so fun to work with and came together pretty quick. Saying it usually takes me 2 1/2 - 3 hours a card. LOL I know I work slow. But I enjoy listening to my music and taking my time. Right now I have gone back to listening to some old John Mayer. Anyway... this card allowed me to use some of my newest supplies. Isn't shopping the best? I went a little over board on some SU products. That's so easy to do during the sale~a~bration. I am going to host my first stamp club this April. Hopefully I'll get a lot more free product. Whooo Hooo

On this card above I have used one of my favorite combinations which is Verve stamps with SU paper and extras. Thank you for sticking with me during my down time in between posts. I appreciate all of your comments and views. ~:0)

post signature

13 comments:

Andrea - EnchantINK said...

Love the pinks & chocs (or is it black?) either way it is a great combo! Love the contrasts! Thanks so much for sharing! Stampin' Hugs, Andrea (AUS)

Line said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the papers and details. I do love shopping crafts too,and can easily go overboard lol!
And if you are a slow worker on cards then I am even worse than you so don't worry! It is better to take your time and enjoy it;)

Hugs, Line

Paul said...

NICE - Great card – love the colour scheme you’ve used. You’ve certainly done justice to the sketch.
TFS
Paul

Crafting Joanne said...

This is beautiful Kristin, wonderful papers and choice of colours.

Joanne x

Jerusha said...

I think I must be your biggest fan. I was going through some cards the other day and setting aside the ones that I really loved...when I later went through the pile 4 out of 6 of them were from you! Your card is fabulous, as always!!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Beautiful card! It takes me that long to make a card too--I'm glad I'm not alone!
-Michelle :)

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love your card. It's beautiful. I take that long on cards too and John Mayer is one of my favs...just can't watch him sing though. He makes weird faces:) Anyway, the cards so pretty

Sprytebyrd said...

WoW! You Rocked that sketch! I love this! The colors are wonderful, I love the flower buttons! Beautiful card, Kristin!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.