Monday, March 2, 2009

I'M A Design Team Member!!

Whaaaa Whooooo!! I am so pleased to announce that I am one of 13 new DT Members over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! I was just informed today that I made the team and almost fell out of my chair. *giggle* What an honor to be working along side such talented ladies. I am so excited to begin this new adventure and will do my best to provide inspiring pieces or work each week. So mark your calendars as our first challenge starts in April.



post signature

9 comments:

joey said...

Hiya, congratulations, looking forward to working with you. joey.x

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, I am loving all the excitement that I see when I blog hop our new design team! I'm glad I'm not the only one who danced around the house, giggled and squealed a little! Can't wait to start! Congrats, to you, too!

Paula said...

Congratulations (my fellow SSC DT member)! I can't wait to start working with you! Again Congrats...exciting isn't it?

Liza said...

Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to working with you on the DT.

Liza x

Wendy said...

Congrats!!!!!! You deserve it!!! Your cards and projects are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Crafting Joanne said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team.

Joanne x

Janneke said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team.

Janneke X

Skraptacular Designs said...

Welcome aboard, Kristin! Thank God you didn't fall off your chair...I wouldn't want you to break a finger! That would make it quite difficult to create!

Anyways, glad you are excited! I can't wait to get to know each and every one of you!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.