Saturday, March 21, 2009


Hi!! I hope you are having a great weekend. My son started his spring break and we are looking forward to having lots of fun in the coming week.. and ... sleeping in! It's been a busy week. The reception went very well and I am glad it's over. We only had a few mishaps like the power to the coffee pots being turned off. Heehee But all went well. My client loved the design and layout I presented on Friday for a project I am working on. They didn't change a thing. Which means I have time to play this weekend. Yippee!!

This birthday card was made using my new papers from SU. I love this shade of pink. Perfect for a new baby or little girl. Infact I have a friend who is due any day. But we wont know if it's pink or blue until then. I wish I had better markers with more colors to match the paper better. I'm not real happy with how the coloring turned out on this. As always thank you for stopping by to see me.

Paper, stamps, twine, and ribbon = SU
Markers = Le Plume
Extras = Buttons, dimentionals, Fiskars lace border punch.

post signature

6 comments:

Crafting Joanne said...

Ooooh this is lovely Kristin, wonderful papers, colours and layout, love it.

Joanne x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love your framing appearance and the buttons. Very cute. I just got that same punch for the edging and can't wait to try it too!

Liza said...

This is so pretty Kristin, the colours and papers are gorgeous.

Liza x

joey said...

Hiya Kristin this is sooooo pretty, love the layout you used. Joey.x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.