Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello friend


Hi everybody! Thanks for stopping by today. I have a new stamp set from Verve and couldn't wait to use it. The vase and flower silouette have such an elegant look that I decided to pair it with one of my fave color combos... pink & black. This is for a friend of mine. We swap cards each month. This is her March card. That's why I added a little green! Thanks for looking...

Paper= SU
Stamps= Verve & SU
Ink= StazON
Ribbon & pearls= from my stash
Extras= pop dots, nestabilities, fiskers border punch

post signature

5 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is a GORGEOUS card! Love all the details. I have this set. I may have to case:)

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Kristin...just wanted to stop by, say hello and see what you've been up to lately.

GREAT card! I love the color combination!

Hugs,
Priscilla

joey said...

Hiya Kristin, this is so elegant and pretty, love the pearls. Joey.xxx

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.