Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Gosh has it been awhile since a new post or what? Goodness me it has been crazy around here. I just went back to work full time as an interior designer. I had to prepare a design to present this Friday. I am happy to say it is done and was handed in at 12:05 this morning (or night should I say). My boss loves it which is a great feeling. And Friday should go well. Did I mention I am also chairing a reception at school tomorrow? It's for 800 people!! Yikes. Ok so now you know why I haven't been posting.

But ... I have been creating. *giggle* I went to my stamp club Monday night where we made this thank you card. It's a very simple and sweet layout. It was fun to work with the new border punch by SU. And I love the new stamp set polka dots which is also on this card as the flower. I actually ordered it from the sale~a~bration catalog that night. Which means it's free! Whooo Hooo. Gotta love a sale!

I hope you all have been well and will forgive me for not posting. Oh and hopefully you all had a happy St. Patty's day.

post signature

5 comments:

jamie said...

Kristin, yea its good to see your pretty work again! very cute, good luck with your reception

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.