Monday, March 2, 2009

Blessings


Hi Happy Monday! I'm not even on my second cup of coffee and I feel wide awake today. Which is funny saying I was up all night with my son who is sick. I wanted to share this card with you this morning. It was made using the CPS sketch this week and my new Verve stamps. I must say the sketch was a litte tricky. This one took me awhile to come up with a design. But here it is! I'm pleased with how it turned out. Oh, and I know I've been using the same color scheme for a few cards now. But I just love this chocolate chip w/ the baja breeze. I'll move on to something else soon ... I promise. Maybe my favorite color pink! ~:0) As always I so appreciate you stopping by to take a look. I love sharing my desgins with you!

DP = SU! Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Ink = SU! Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon = SU! Baja Breeze
Fiber = SU!
Stamps = Verve
Extras = bling is from my stash, SU paper piercing template, Nestabilities.

post signature

11 comments:

SCRAPS 4 FUN said...

OH MY! This is gorgeous! ... love the colors...
Hugs...SK
www.scraps4fun.com

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Beautiful cards. Looking forward to working with you on the design team.

Lea L. said...

This is really beautiful! I just love the twine bows around the ribbon...such a sweet touch! Great job with sketch 105...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

~amy~ said...

soooo pretty...love the colors and your take on the cps sketch!

Donna said...

love the colors and layout of this card, very pretty and elegant looking. Looking forward to working with you on the DT.
Hugs
Donna

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.