Monday, February 16, 2009

Riff Raff give~a~way

Hello all! My friend Jerusha is having a give~a~way on her blog. It's Riff Raff product from Canada. Go check it out HERE. In order to be entered to win you must post about the first time you ever scrapbooked.

The first time I ever scrapbooked was with my sister Michelle at her friend's crop night. She thought scrapbooking would be a great hobby for us both to do together so we could spend "quality" time with each other. What a great idea I thought. So I went out and purchased all of my supplies for the crop night. I decided to do my sons first Halloween as a LO. (Halloween is my favorite holiday btw) It turned out that I became addicited that night. I loved playing with paper! And was so proud on my little LO. I have been scraping ever since. My sister Michelle? Hasn't scrapped since that night! LOL So much for the "quality time!"

post signature

2 comments:

Jerusha said...

That is too funny about your sister! I am glad you are scrapping though, your stuff is amazing!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.