Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello Sunshine



Hey guys! I can't believe this is the first card I have made this week. My son has been home sick all week. Poor lil guy. But tonight I think we are on the road to recovery... finally. Let me tell ya I went through every clean sheet I owned and had to resort to towels as a blanket. This kid was so sick. But yes, he's getting all better now and Mommy had some time to make a card. Some much needed paper therapy. Ahhhhhh

Ok... so this card was made using the Monday MOJO sketch. The stamped image was a gift from a friend of mine. And I couldn't wait to use it. I think it turned out cute. How bout' you?

DP= Making Memories
Sentiment stamp= Verve (having a huge sale right now! run, run, run, hurry hurry hurry)
All the rest are old supplies from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my work. I really appreciate it!

post signature
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.