Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello Butterfly


Happy weekend! I hope yours was enjoyable. Today I made this card using 2 challenges. CPS sketch 104 and the OCC Challenge this week to use a tag. It was nice to get out my lil butterfly stamp. Especially when there is 6 inches of snow on the ground. But it's to be expected in the Chicagoland area this time of year. But I must say ... I am so sick of winter. Bring on the spring already! The wings of the butterflies are bent up, but for some reason it didn't photograph well. Thank you for coming by to take a look and I wish you a great week ahead.

DP= K&Co 6x6 pad
Cardstock= SU baja breeze and naturals ivory
Stamp= SU
Ink= SU baja breeze
Accesories= Brads, pop dots, glue dots

post signature

8 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love that paper you used! Great job with sketch 104...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Wendy said...

Adorable!!! I have that set. I have never used it!! Thanks for some inspiration!!!

Linda Beeson said...

This is just so sweet! How cute are those butterflies on the circles! LOVE what you did with that CPS sketch.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.