Thursday, February 19, 2009

Guest Designer Call

Hey everybody, I have some exciting news! I have decided to answer the call for a guest designer over at High Hopes Stamps. In order to apply one thing I had to do was make a card using the following sketch. I hope it's good enough. You know I've only been stamping for a short time and I'm a little nervous. Anyway here is the awesome sketch. It was super fun to work with.




And here is what I came up with!










Wish me luck!

DP= Making Memories 6x6 pad
Stamps= Verve
Ribbon= from my stash
Twine= SU
Accesories= Water Color Crayons, Blender Pen, Staz On, Cuttlebug, Fiskars Lace Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Pop Dots.

post signature

3 comments:

Michelle aka Otomon said...

What a gorgeou card! I love the colors, the layering and the depth with the pop dots is perfect! And that little birdie is adorable! Good luck!

~ Brenda aka Iowagean~ said...

~oh ah~ like the card too!.. Really like the purple and green.. Love the coloring in too!.. Love it all..

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.