Sunday, February 15, 2009

Card Sketch CPS103



Hey everybody... I found a great blog that is brand new to me. Card Positioning Systems is the name and they have contests, sketches, blog hops, you name it! I can't wait to spend more time on their blog. The sketch above comes from their weekly challenge. Stop on by to see what other paper crafters did with the sketch. The card below is what I came up with.





Paper = All SU!
Stamps = Verve
Ribbon = SU!
Twine = SU!
Ink = Baja breeze and chocolate chip both from SU!
Nestabilities for the scallop and circles.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

post signature

8 comments:

Jerusha said...

That is SO cute! I love it! I am stumped for what to do with this one right now, but I love love love love LOVE yours!!!

Eveline said...

What a lovely card. The colors are great and those little birds are so cute.
Eveline.

Linda Beeson said...

Oh my goodness, your card is adorable! What cute images and what a great use of that cps sketch.

Lea L. said...

Super sweet card! I just love the stamping you did!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.