Friday, January 30, 2009

Sweet Birdie



TGIF everybody! I have joined in a birthday card group. Where over 30 ladies make each other birthday cards when it is their special day. Can you imagine receiving 30 home made birthday cards from all over the world? How awesome is that?! With that said I better get working on some birthday cards. Here is one of them. I love this stamp set by Verve. Infact I bought all of her birdie stamp sets. Paper is all Making Memories 6X6 pad. I used my SU water color markers and a ribbon from my stash. Thanks for looking!

post signature

1 comments:

Karen Lee said...

That is one of the cutest cards ever!!! I'm so glad I found your blog, I always enjoy my visit!

hugs
xoxo

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.