Thursday, January 8, 2009

Challenges

Well after having so much fun with my last color challenge I decided to take part in an all night crop challenge over at SB.com. There were 3 challenges in all.

The first challenge was to emboss something on your card. Here is what I came up with.


Emboss Challenge


The second challenge was a little tricky. The challenge was to use 6 embellishments on your card. The 6 embellishments I used were Ribbon, Fiber, Tag, Brads, Gem, Flowers. Here is my submission.


6 Embellie Challenge


Fot the final challenge we were to use an element that we would normally use in a scrapbook LO. Something we normally would not use on a card. This was the toughest challenge for me. I decided to use borders, picture frame, phrases, and staples. Here is my card.


Use a scrapbook element challenge

All in all it was a blast sharing some good ol' craft time with friends. Even tho most of us were miles away from each other. Isn't the internet awesome? Hope you enjoyed seeing my creations. Next time you come across a challenge and think ... maybe. Go ahead! Have fun with it!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.